Collaboration is the heartbeat of the SAC
No company alone can shift the existing industry paradigms. To ignite the change required to redefine how the industry is run, peers and competitors come together as a united front, adhering to the Coalition’s set of core collaboration values that are designed to further impactful change across the industry. Through SAC membership, brands, retailers, and manufacturers commit to transparency, the sharing of best practices, and making meaningful improvements, a full-circle collaboration that benefits all involved.
Non-Member Higg Index Users
Performance Improvement Partners
SAC Annual Member Meetings
Every year, the SAC members come together to discuss ongoing projects, celebrate milestones, and develop stronger bonds through collaboration on SAC efforts and initiatives.
Join us for these upcoming events.
- March 18 – The Future of Sustainable Fashion, Melbourne
- April 9 & April 11 – Sustainable Apparel, Footwear, & Textile Industry Forum by SAC & ELEVATE, Shenzhen & Shanghai
- April 24 – SAC Future of Design Workshop, Los Angeles
- May 14 – SAC Future of Design Workshop, Copenhagen
- June 21 – SAC & ZDHC Manufacturer Forum at ITMA, Barcelona
- June 22 – Planet Textiles 2019, Barcelona • SAC Members can use discount code SAC100