Join Textile Exchange in Colorado Springs, Colorado as they look back at 20 years of accelerating impact at their 2022 conference, Materials Matter: A Pathway to Positive Impact. Join them to celebrate accomplishments and plan the pathway to positive climate impact. The 2022 Textile Exchange Conference is a premier industry event, expected to bring 2,000 people together from all corners of the world to create climate solutions in textiles.
Join industry pioneers and change-makers to be inspired, to learn, to network, and be equipped to take action.
What You Can Expect from the Conference:
- Two days of engaging and educational Round Table Summit meetings.
- Three days of inspirational presentations and interactive, action-focused breakout sessions.
- Five days of networking opportunities for both in-person and virtual attendees
- 19 Weeks of on-demand access to the conference through the virtual system after the event.
- 50+ Exhibitors and countless other opportunities for making industry connections.
- 20 years’ worth of Textile Exchange celebrations throughout the week.
- The return of Texcurcsions (Industry Tours) before or after the conference.
- : November 14, 2022 - November 18, 2022
- : 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- : GMT-07:00
- : Textile Exchange
- : Scheduled
- Add to Google Calendar
- Add to Yahoo Calendar
- Add to Outlook Calendar
- Download ics for iCal