The SAC is excited to announce that registration for the first annual Higg Index Facility Tools Summit, a new event replacing the Manufacturer Forum, is now open. Invite your facilities to join!
The summit offers:
- An exclusive preview of the development of the Higg FEM and Higg FSLM
- Discussions on industry trends and practices you can adopt to improve your sustainability performance
- Guidance on how to use the Higg Index to set greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction targets
- Conversations with SAC tool experts on how to address your unique sustainability challenges
- Solutions from our first ever summit marketplace to improve your company’s sustainability impacts
- Networking opportunities with industry thought leaders and peers
- Session 1: Global commitments
Awareness of global commitments to address the climate crisis
- Session 2: Energy efficiency improvements
Learn how the industry has improved energy efficiency and understand how using the Higg FEM data demonstrates these results
- Session 3: Sustainable chemical management
Learn how the industry has been investing in solutions to build sustainable chemical management systems
- Session 4: The value of Higg FSLM v1.4
Demonstrate the value of Higg FSLM v1.4 and the evolvement of the tool to align with global social and labor initiatives
- Session 5: The case for adopting the Higg FSLM
Demonstrate the efficiency of adopting Higg FSLM/ SLCP vs. using own proprietary tool
To learn more about the program, view the Higg Index Facility Tools Summit Brochure.
One complimentary ticket is available upon the use of unique code. Please contact Janet So (email@example.com) for details.
- General ticket: USD $95 pax (Until June 11)
- Last minute ticket: USD $125 pax
- General ticket: USD $125 pax (Until June 11)
- Group tickets: USD$113 pax for 3 or more registrants from the same company
- Last minute ticket: USD $175 pax
Thank you to our partners and sponsors!