We hosted a Manufacturer Forum in Shenzhen, China on July 25 2023, under the theme “Catalyst for Change”
These forums are ideal for manufacturers, Higg Index users, supply chain specialists, and service providers. Join us to exchange ideas, discuss the latest trends in Higg Index usage, and explore much more!
Manufacturer Forum attendees were able to:
- Gain insights into the SAC and the collaborative efforts of member organizations driving improvements in the apparel, footwear, and textile industry.
- Learn what to expect and how to prepare for the changes in the Higg FEM 4.0.
- Participate in science-based target training to understand how to set science-aligned targets for Scope 1 and 2 emissions, complete with a certificate of completion.
- Gain a better understanding of our tools and programs, focusing on standardized data usage.
Hear member stories that shed light on opportunities, challenges, and expectations regarding tool usage and scoring methodology, driving change within organizations as Catalysts for Change.
- Deepen your knowledge of data insights and adoption practices related to the Facility Social Labor Module (FSLM).
- Discover best practices for setting targets that enhance sustainability performance.
- Network with industry experts and like-minded organizations on their sustainability journeys, sharing experiences as Catalysts for Change.
Are you interested in sponsoring a Manufacturer Forum?
Sponsorship opportunities are available to a limited group of organizations. To learn more, please contact our Event Coordination team.
- General Info
- December 4, 2023
Welcome to the Manufacturer Forum: Bangalore
The SAC & Our Partners
Charting the Policy Landscape for Indian Manufacturers
Coffee & Networking
Navigating Higg FEM 4.0: Insights & Updates
The Evolution of Verification: A Collaborative Discussion
Morning Wrap Up
Lunch & Networking
- Higg FEM 4.0 Training
- Science-Based Target Training
- Empowering Workers and Ensuring Equity: A Deep Dive into Decent Work and Social Justice Workshop
Coffee & Networking
- Higg FEM 4.0 Training continued
Science-Based Target Training continued
Empowering Workers and Ensuring Equity: A Deep Dive into Decent Work and Social Justice Workshop continued