Angela is the SAC Higg Facility Tools Director. Previously, she worked at SAC brand member Columbia, where she focused on sustainability in the social and labor program. Angela was also responsible for managing Columbia’s supply chain sustainability performance and initiatives. Implementing the Higg Facility Environmental Module was central to Angela’s efforts, from scaling adoption of the tool to integrating Higg FEM into Columbia’s business functions. Angela has been working with the Higg Index since its inception. She brings years of supply chain and industry experience. Angela lives by the mottos, “Make a difference” and “pay it forward.”
This training provided users of the Higg FEM the opportunity to better understand the changes that will be made as we transition from the Higg FEM 3.0 to the Higg FEM 4.0.
- General Info
This training provided the tools’ current and future users a clear guide on what they can expect when we launch the updates to the Higg FEM in November 2023. This training also granted manufacturers the opportunity to effectively prepare for the process to complete the Higg FEM 4.0 self-assessment and verification.
This training was designed as a 4-hour in-person workshop that includes presentations from experienced sustainability professionals, and a live Q&A section. Attendees could also share experiences with one another during the intermission.
Higg FEM 4.0 Training Topics
- High level overview of Higg FEM 4.0 framework, scoring methodology
- High level change overview between Higg FEM 3.0 and Higg FEM 4.0
- Higg FEM impact section content introduction
- How can manufacturers prepare for Higg FEM 4.0?
- What data manufacturers should be collecting for Higg FEM 4.0
- How can the Higg FEM 4.0 result be used?
After completing the training, participants were able to:
- Learn the key changes between Higg FEM 3.0 and Higg FEM 4.0
- Understand what data manufacturers should start collecting for Higg FEM 4.0
- Bee better positioned to complete the Higg FEM 4.0 self-assessment and verification
- Learn how manufacturers and brands can use the Higg FEM 4.0 result