Global Fashion Agenda and the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, Inc. are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how Global Fashion Agenda and the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, Inc. (“we” or “us”) collects, uses, and discloses personal information about you when you register for Global Fashion Summit and/or the 2022 SAC Annual Meeting and other related activities (collectively, the “Event”). Additionally, this policy explains how we keep your personal information safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly for one of the following reasons:
- You have purchased a ticket for Global Fashion Summit
- You have purchased a ticket for the 2022 SAC Annual Meeting
- You have purchased a combo ticket for the 2022 SAC Annual Meeting and Global Fashion Summit: Singapore Edition 2022
Your information may be shared with us indirectly, which might include:
- Third parties (e.g., representatives from your organization) acting on your behalf, signing you up for events, sending enquiries, etc.;
- Third parties referring to you and providing contact details
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- Your name and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number);
- Your company affiliation;
- Your meal preferences and other special accommodations for the Event;
- Your social media account handles, if you choose to share; and
- Any other personal information shared with us
Data protection laws recognise certain categories of personal information as sensitive and therefore require greater protection, for example, information about your health, ethnicity and religion. We do not collect sensitive data about you unless there is a clear and valid reason for doing so and data protection laws allow us to. Where appropriate, we will make it clear why we are collecting this type of information and what it will be used for. For example, we ask for your dietary requirements and special accommodation requests for this Event in order to provide a positive event experience.
HOW AND WHY IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
- Providing you with the services, products or information you requested;
- Processing orders that you have submitted;
- Carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us (or your organization);
- Maintaining a record of your relationship with us;
- Conducting analysis and market research to better understand how we can improve our services, products or information (e.g., surveys);
- Seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notifying you of changes to our services;
- Sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about the Event, other events put on by us, reports being released and other activities; and
- We may also use your information (name, title and company) for services provided in the Hopin app, such as networking opportunities
HOW LONG IS YOUR INFORMATION KEPT FOR?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. The length of time we retain your personal information is determined by operational and legal considerations.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may disclose your information to third parties in order to achieve the other purposes set out in this policy. These third parties may include:
- We may also pass your information to our third-party business partners for the purposes of inviting you to relevant side events e.g., closed-door meetings, dinners, and other events in conjunction with the Global Fashion Summit, the 2022 SAC Annual Meeting, or other events hosted by us or to provide relevant business services on behalf of us. However, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes.
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information:
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information;
- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate;
- You have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete;
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at:
- Global Fashion Agenda:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +45 7020 3068
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition, Inc.
- Email: email@example.com
- Global Fashion Agenda:
We may be required to ask for further information and/or evidence of identity. We will endeavour to respond fully to all requests within one month of receipt of your request, however, if we are unable to do so we will contact you with reasons for the delay.
Please note that exceptions apply to a number of these rights, and not all rights will be applicable in all circumstances. For more details, we recommend you consult the guidance published by the European Commission.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organizational controls are in place to protect it. Payments for ticket purchases are processed by Stripe and Intuit Quickbook Payments payment service providers. Your payment information will not be stored or used for any other purpose than your ticket purchase. We will not have access to this data. We keep our privacy notice under regular review to make sure it is up to date and accurate.
For further information on the collection and handling of personal data, please contact:
- Global Fashion Agenda
Global Fashion Agenda®
Business Registration number (CVR): 41627239.
You can contact Global Fashion Agenda by
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel.: +45 70 20 30 68.
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition, Inc.
Sustainable Apparel Coalition, Inc.
1714 Franklin St. #100-272
Oakland, CA 94612-3409
You can contact the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, Inc. by