“The SAC is unlike any other organization changing the world. In the past ten years, we’ve overcome a tipping point. Normally outside, our companies are competitors. Here we’re all sitting at the same table and changing the climate impact of our industry. I’ve never seen this in any other industry, where people sit around one table and really focus on what needs to be done.”
Join us on November 10th (AMER/EMEA) or November 11th (APAC)
SAC’s Annual Meeting at the Textile Sustainability Conference
Join us virtually for the SAC Annual Meeting or in Dublin, Ireland for the Textile Sustainability Conference
Rüdiger Fox, CEO SYMPATEX, KEYNOTE SPEAKER 2019 SAC GLOBAL MEMBER MEETING
Pricing: $420 for SAC Annual Meeting Only
For Textile Sustainability Conference Pricing, view here
The SAC’s annual meeting will now be part of Textile Exchange’s annual Textile Sustainability Conference in 2021. The SAC meeting will be a full day of content and networking on Wednesday, November 10th (AMER/EMEA) & November 11th (APAC). Following the day-long SAC meeting on the 10th, attendees will have the opportunity to join the rest of the Textile Sustainability Conference the following week, led by Textile Exchange, at a discounted rate.
As part of our continued work with our Alliance organizations (Aii, Textile Exchange, and ZDHC), we’re pleased to announce this partnership with Textile Exchange to increase access to industry content, streamline member travel in another unprecedented year, and offer greater value to our members through a coordinated experience.
This joint effort will allow us to accelerate impact and drive efficiencies for the industry, and it’s one of the first proof points in our broader Alliance partnership vision. Although it was our deepest wish to meet in person, the transition to a virtual format provides us with an opportunity to make the event more accessible and to welcome a greater number of global participants. We look forward to uniting our global community together this November!
Thank you to our sponsors:
- SAC’s Annual Meeting will be held on November 10 (AMER/EMEA) and November 11 (APAC).
- November 10th: 7am PT- 12pm PT // 4pm CET – 9pm CET (AMER/EMEA)
- November 10th: 4pm PT – 9:30pm PT // November 11th: 8am HKT – 1:30pm HKT (AMER/APAC)
- We will welcome both members and non-members to attend, while giving SAC members exclusive access to member-only content.
- This is an all-virtual event. Agenda overview below:
View detailed agenda (with schedule outline) here.
- Textile Exchange’s Annual Conference will be held from Monday, November 15 through Friday, November 19.
- SAC will be leading two breakouts over these dates.
- This is a hyrbid event consisting of both in-person and virtual options.
You will need to purchase a separate ticket for this event, in addition to your ticket for the SAC Annual Meeting ticket.
Why attend this conference? Find out more here!
- See high-level agenda here.
All SAC Members receive one (1) free ticket to SAC’s annual meeting. Please check with your company’s SAC membership lead to determine who from your team is using the free pass. The code to register a free ticket will be distributed to the SAC membership lead. For inquiries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can review pricing for both events here.
Interested in a Sponsorship?
Sponsorship packages are available to maximize your company’s exposure throughout the SAC Annual Meeting and the Textile Sustainability Conference. You can find sponsorship packages for the broader Textile Exchange Conference here. Contact Lauren Zahringer at email@example.com to learn more about sponsorships for the SAC Annual Meeting.
Together, we can collectively accomplish what no individual, company, or organization can do alone. No matter how you plan on attending, we can’t wait to connect with you and your peers at this year’s Textile Sustainability Conference!
COVID-19, Travel, Visas, and More:
- Visit this page for more information on traveling to the Textile Sustainability Conference. It includes information on Visas, airports, attire, weather, and more.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org